These Inter-Active Forms are provided as a convenience for our professional contractors for Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing/Gas permits that have:
- A valid State of New Mexico Contractors License for the respective Permit Type.
- A current Bernalillo County Business License.
- An established a Bernalillo County Account number (BCA-_____) with an available charge balance to cover the amount of this submittal.
1. No Trade Permits will be processed on properties that have any unresolved issues such as a Bernalillo County Flag or Hold.
2. Except for an Electrical Permit for a Temporary Power Pole (Temporary Meter), no Trade Permits for New Construction can be issued without an open Building Permit on a property.
3. Total amount of Permit may vary according to data provided.
Once the application is processed, your Account will be charged the corresponding amount and a Permit (containing an Application Number) and Receipt will be sent to you in PDF format to the e-mail address you provided.
4. We will make every effort to process on the same day, any submittal received by 4:15 p.m.
You must provide this Application Number when scheduling inspection(s).
Inspection Phone Number is (505) 314-0351
For further information relative to the above, please visit us at our location:
111 Union Square St. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102