✖ Close Social Content
  • Contact Information
    One Civic Plaza, NW
    Albuquerque NM 87102

    (505) 468-7000

    (505) 462-9813

    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    ✖ Close Menu
  • Most Popular Pages
      Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Threading.Tasks, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      ✖ Close Menu
    • Search Finance
      ✖ Close Menu

    What do we do?

    • Acquire land and/or buildings for various County divisions for their specific use or a program.
    • Dispose of excess land through the vacation, bid or one-on-one negotiation process.
    • Lease County properties to other governmental agencies, non-profit corporations or lease property for the County’s use.
    • Acquire properties and/or Temporary Construction Permits (TCP) or easements for use by the County’s Technical Services Department to use for their County, State and/or Federally funded projects.
    back to list
    View All Events
      Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management