Click Here to View Subpages
Effective Nov. 4, 2013, new policies have been put into place regarding inmate correspondence. Please click here for a memoradum regarding these new policies.
Use the following format when sending mail to an inmate:
Name of Inmate
Inmate ID Number
100 Deputy Dean Miera Dr. SW
Albuquerque NM, 87151
Some points to consider when sending mail to an inmate:
- All mail sent to inmates is subject to search.
- Inmates are not allowed to receive packages.
- There is no limit on the amount of letters an inmate may receive.
- Inmates are allowed to purchase paper, envelopes, and stamps for return correspondence.
- For information on how to send money to an Inmate or to make a deposit in an Inmate's account, Click Here.
Hours: Administrative Offices:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
MDC Information Desk located on-site is open from 8:00am to 8:00pm