Click Here to View Subpages
Depositing Money Into an Inmate's Account
On Wednesday, Sept. 7th the MDC Cash Accounting window will be CLOSED until 1pm. Only the The MDC Cash Accounting will be closed!
Money in Person
Hours of Operation for Depositing Money in Person
09:00 am to 11:00 am
11:30 am to 02:15 pm
03:15 pm to 05:30 pm
06:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Money by Mail
MONEY BY MAIL requirements will be changing effective 03/15/2010. The new instructions are as follows:
- All money sent through the mail shall be addressed to “MDC Attn: Cash Accounting”.
- Money received can only be in the form of a money order and shall not exceed $100 (Western Union will still be limited to $50.00).
- All money orders shall be made payable to MDC with the inmate’s name and booking number in the memo section.
- Any money by mail that does not follow the above criteria will be returned to sender.
- Please Note: Cashier’s Check are not accepted
MDC c/o Cash Accounting
100 Deputy Dean Miera Dr. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87151
Please allow 5-7 business days to process
Hours: Administrative Offices:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
MDC Information Desk located on-site is open from 8:00am to 8:00pm