Click Here to View Subpages
By law, the County Clerk’s Office is the only agency permitted to issue marriage licenses.
All marriage license applications are permanently filed, as are marriage records.
The cost of a marriage license is $25, which can be paid with cash or the following credit cards: Discover, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Marriage License requirements:
- Both applicants need to be present.
- Both need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Both need current legal pictured ID, or birth certificate.
- Both need proof of Social Security number.
- Fee is $25.00.
- Parental consent if 16 or 17 years of age.
- Court order if 15 years of age.
- Marriage licenses are issued and valid immediately.
- Marriage licenses do not expire.
- Blood tests are not required.
- For additional questions, please call the Marriage License information line (505) 468-1243.
- Online Marriage Application