✖ Close Social Content
County Clerk


US Citizens who are active members of the Uniformed Services, the Merchant marines, commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; their eligible family members, and all US citizens residing outside the United States are eligible to vote Absentee.

How to request an Absentee Ballot

The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) is used so qualified service members and overseas citizens can register to vote and request an absentee ballot simultaneously. The FPCA registers individuals to vote and requests absentee ballots for all elections held through the next regularly scheduled general election.

The FPCA can be accessed from:


Please mail to: Bernalillo County Clerk, PO Box 542, Albuquerque, NM 87103

Phone: (505) 243-VOTE option (2)
Fax: (505) 468-1293
Email: clerk@bernco.gov
Post: Bernalillo County Clerk’s Office, PO Box 542, Albuquerque, NM / 87103

The Bernalillo County Clerk’s staff encourages Bernalillo County residents to reach out to military and overseas family and friends to exercise their right to vote.

Learn more about military/overseas voting here.

Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management