Early Voting sites will be open on Friday, Jan. 11 through Friday, Feb. 1 and will operate Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the following five locations county-wide and in Rio Rancho:
1. APS City Centre - 6400 Uptown Blvd. NE
2. Bernalillo County Annex (Old Courthouse) – 415 Tijeras Avenue, NW
3. Coors Plaza - 3200 Coors Blvd. NW, Suite A
4. CNM - 1401 Basehart Rd. SE
5. Rio Rancho City Hall - 3200 Civic Center Circle NE, Rio Rancho
Early Voting sites will not be open on Tuesday, Jan. 21 in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. national holiday.
Absentee Voting is currently available and an application can obtained by calling 243-VOTE (8683) or by visiting www.bernco.gov/mvi
Election Day will be Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013 and there will be 56 My Vote Centers open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please visit www.bernco.gov/mvi to find the most convenient My Vote Center for Early or Election Day voting, or call 243-VOTE (8683).
Back to news list