Click Here to View Subpages
SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM
Bernalillo County Parks and Recreation will be providing free nutritious meals during the summer months at any of the below locations for children and teens 1 through 18 years of age. No registration is required in order to receive a meal.
2013 SUMMER LUNCH DATES
Meals will be provided throughout the Bernalillo County starting June 3, 2013 through August 9, 2013 (please see below for specific dates and times).
MEAL SITE RULES
1. Must be 1 through 18 years of age to receive a meal.
2. Meals or individual food items cannot be taken from the site.
3. Must receive entire meal, including milk.
4. All meals will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis.
5. Clean up your area when you are done.
6. Respect others around you and have fun!
Please click on the image below for an informational video on the Summer Lunch Program.