✖ Close Social Content
Animal Care Services

What should I do about stray animals in my neighborhood?

oose animals can be reported to our office at 468-PETS (7387). Between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. our officers respond to emergencies only. An officer will be dispatched to try to determine to whom the animal belongs and, if possible, we will capture it. Unfortunately, by the time we arrive the animal may be gone. In those instances, we will survey the area and try to contact the owner with a warning. Do NOT make attempts to capture or approach a stray animal.

back to list
View All Events
County Meetings
    Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management