Planning & Development Services
Bookmark and Share
For a downloadble, printable, and sharable version of the most common zoning violations/complaints and FAQs, please click the document title above.

If I have concerns abut a specific property, can I request that someone from the zoning office go out and look at the site?

9:36 AM

Yes. You can contact us by phone (314-0350), email at, or by visiting our office at 111 Union Square St. SE, Suite 100, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.


back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management